Friday, September 30, 2011




It's that time of year, General Conference, and we find ourselves once again in Hawaii. We come now because we can watch conference wherever we are at in the world, and hence I don't miss my Sunday meetings. Besides, Hawaii is such a beautiful place.






Each morning, we are up and out about walking and talking. Then it is back to our time share where we shower read and decide whether to do some shopping, get something to eat, sit by the pool, sit on the beach or maybe just take a short nap. Decisions, decisions, decisions!





View from our balcony




Really, this has been a huge blessing in our life. This year we have the added benefit of having Gail's parents and her sister and brother in law here with us at the same time.





I have been neglectful in my posts of thanks. This year marked the birth grandchildren numbers eleven and twelve. Now we find our number thirteen is in the oven. We have beautiful, wonderful grandchildren.




Clara (#12)


Joe (#11)






We have wonderful friends. Life has been and continues to be good.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Dad!! I'm so glad that you have a place where you can let your hair down. Have fun and we will see you soon! Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Diana's comment. And I have to say, I agree with you about the beautiful grandchildren, especially when considering those two beautiful babes at the end of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete